View Single Post
Old 2015-02-05, 12:44   Link #17
mj31382

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
That one was commented by Prozess himself as too hard to translate when it come to detail, so i suggest not....

@Mj31382: Can you tell me which level of JPLT you are at ??? we might be able to give a better range.
Currently at JLPT4 (new system). Planning to take JLPT2 end of this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by human6861 View Post
Overlord current get do is lightnovel , he ask about web-novel, IIR currently no one do web-novel of overlord . It welcome though , because the web-novel and lightnovel go difference ways , some reader prefer web-novel version over lightnovel.

The LMS is limited to vol 20 or 21 , it's the author allowed . So i don't think we should get pass that line . That's why it stop at vol 20-21 .
Overlord is being translated by Flying Squirrel Overlords (v.3 c.1c). My plan is to pick dropped/hiatus/untranslated web-novel (preferable to source from http://syosetu.com/).

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
Why not continue with the translation of Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!/ The Different World Magic is too Behind! dropped by Prozess? I think it's really interesting.
worth considering...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnguyen14 View Post
Wanna help me on Bu ni mi.... ? If you do, pm me and start on chapter 2 xD
武に身を捧げて百と余年。エルフでやり直す武者修行 looks interesting. I will give it a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post
hmmmm

you could try World Teacher..... though I only just skimmed through 2~3 chs of eng tl, it was painful to read.

seeing the raws of those chs myself.... it shouldn't of been that hard.
lol. already got active group translating.