View Single Post
Old 2015-02-03, 15:25   Link #52
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

I pretty much agree with anything that DQueenie13 said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Yet there is several tens of stales and restaurant and seems prosper just fine. If one can't afford costy food, they can just buy cheap fastfood.
As a matter of facts there is cheap food, it's the one that doesn't have any taste and that anyone can prepare.

Quote:
Yeah that's what Eins want, have RT solve his problems without loosing face. Of course as Shiroe said there have to be something done, but neo communism is not solution.
Of course Eins has his own personal reasons, but it's not just his problem, it's Akiba's problem. If anything try to give Shiroe a bit of credit, he wouldn't be so worried about that if that was just a single guild's issue.

Quote:
Actually I don't think anyone care what leechers has for dinner. Problem is they are not productive.
I didn't get that impression from Eins, he doesn't really seem to think that they should definitely do something to make lazy people work, he seems to just think that people like that simply exist and that they need to do something about them and not simply leave them to their own devices.

And yes in that he is decidedly alone, whether it's his own advisors or the members of the RT they all rather want those people to work. It was also pretty much stated that there's a general sentiment of hostility towards leechers in the whole Akiba.

Anyway if you think about it it's not really that surprising that they have problems of that sort, these are all MMORPG players, and while not all MMORPG players are drop out, NEET or hikki, there's certainly a higher concentration of them there than in a normal population.

As long as it was a game they could dedicate themselves fully to it, but Elder Tales is becoming slowly more and more like a real world than the fantasy world it was supposed to be.