View Single Post
Old 2015-02-02, 13:07   Link #76
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Conversely it seems, I'm loving Agent Carter and it's superficial yet endlessly satisfying feminism (it even gets to the point were it is a little indulgent in it's feminist underpinnings, which how many shows could that ever be said about ? ). Doing away with all the problems of early/most of Agents of SHIELD, Carter jumps right into the action and character drama from the get go. Intricately paced, wonderfully plotted, and with some damn fine acting/chemistry from Atwell and D'Arcy, Carter has thoroughly reinvigorated the somewhat flagging MCU television universe. The second episode alone, with its staging of action sequences (particularly the stylish take down of a perp inter-cut with the radio broadcast of a horrendously silly Captain America serialized pulp dramas), powerful thematic elements and engrossing story, is heads and tails above all but a few episodes of SHIELD.

The producers and the Studio really learned from their mistakes with Agents of SHIELD.
If it's not "That" feminism then I'll watch it once my job doesn't want me to work during the hours these freakin shows are on... Tired of these noobs at my work -_-