View Single Post
Old 2015-02-01, 12:33   Link #32
Yan3242

I think those oddysey people are the best example of what happen if you die and revive waay too much, not just memory, they probably has no more emotion aka living doll.

About akihabara problem It just like shirou said, their problem is not their poor living, its their "leeching" life. They demand the same quality life but they almost didnt do any contribution to akihabara or to anyone else, they just doing this for themself.

Giving them some "care package" will not solve the problem, it just make thing worse because they just keep asking for more while the "comfort" one will angry to you because you take their stuff and give it to leecher just because you told so. Keep that up and its 100% riot and chaos in the future.

I can fully understand the leecher part because its pretty much my situation now, i will be 30 this year and still unemployed and live in my parent house, everyday i have good eat and good sleep and do nothing else aside from keep trying to look for job. The only difference between me and those leecher in akihabara is that i actually feel bad about this while they probably not