View Single Post
Old 2014-12-18, 06:04   Link #51
Rahuman
Masked Reader

Quote:
And, 5 hours after the banquet started.

The number of gay exceeds 30,000.
Shit, lol this is getting better and better.

I quote this word from narou thread for people that still doesn't understand what this series is all about
T
Quote:
here is one where the MC is a 16 yo perverted idiot, who, in the night, stole the membership card of his big brother, took of on his bike, rented a whole bunch of R18 videos, rode back full of excitement and anticipation, got struck by a truck (driver asleep), crashed on a pole and died, the R18 videos scattered around, and later the policeman who arrived at the scene was wondering what to tell to the mother (dead youth on bike with a bunch of R18 videos scattered around, isn't it terribly shamefull death???)
He was about to be reincarnated with a whole bunch of bonus point (around 5000) to put on his stats but used all on "harem" without a single second of intelligent thinking and started his new life as a hero with 1HP 1MP 0ATT and the unique skill harem

with such a shamefull begining I dropped it before the speech of the king who summoned them finished... If someone knows what I'm talking about and read further than me and think it's worth it then maybe I'll pick it again
Quote:
Just to be clear the main characters stats are not really 1 in HP,MP or ATT the 1 represents 10^60
if i have understood it correctly (GT reader me is)
The court wizard of the kingdom stat that with only 1HP The main will die with only a scratch. So the king throws the main out only dressed in his trunks considering him to be a failure ( The main is summoned with several other but the king and wizard have already summoned others earlier which he sent to be killed by the "satan/dark lord". Basically if i read it right the king has been throwing off-worldeers at the enemy)

On the road from the castle the main encounter a slime sacared for his life he takes off and runs for his life P.S he has around 6000 Dex and Def
He runs at mach 10.......... does not notice..... He encounter the "satan/dark lord" believes that she is an extremely weak demon when she attacks him he only takes 1000000 damage from her strongest attacks. He also sucker punch her into space....... still thinks that he is the weakest.......
P.S The "satan/dark lord" falls in love in the main....... all this in the 5 first chapters...
If any one finds this interesting can post a link
Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi
Did someone just mention about Metal Hagure?
Nyaaa~!! I'm late to the party nyaa! that thing is just...is just... killing my brain!! (and my stomach as well). If someone wants to get some crazy good laugh, jaja~n you have found the gem. Though a little warning: that thing are also quite serious (as in later part), and when it does, it's really worse (the worse treatment of heroes I've ever read). In short,
- Pros, crazy development of comedy + super extreme kanchigai stuff (misunderstanding) in a good (neat) way. Protagonist when he is not in patrick mode (patrick from spongebob) is badass.
- Cons, Because it's crazy and lots of misunderstanding that can drive you mad, maybe you will get irritated, especially if the protagonist is in patrick mode. Just give up if you want any proper development.
GRAVE WARNING: shut off your brain when you read this, seriously, otherwise you will get it more worse especially after torturing your brain with MT.

me? I managed to read to the latest chapter and survive from short-circuiting my brain~ and after all of that, is... mixed feeling. I guess I'll give this 6 out of 10, and if it's just for laugh, then 9 or even 9.5 but no, sadly, no, I'm more on the serious clique, so I'll stick with 6.

Aaa~~~nd, just like Metal Hagure, I'm a passerby, therefore, adieu!
Quote:
I'm now in Medusa story, her past is tragedy, her lover at first is blind and then get healed by dwarf, then he want to tell the medusa first about the news but instead he become a stone because he see her eye. next chapter our MC though she's a boy coz she's flat chest, and doing bestiality with her cat. LOL. Misunderstanding theater indeed.