View Single Post
Old 2014-12-07, 11:12   Link #69
Direwolf18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

Basically, I don't think that this a story where we will actually see any major characters being killed of for real... since ... after all, even Cao Cao has managed to stay alive, despite being struck by Samael's curse and what kind of killing technique can surpass something as deadly as that curse ?
Vali would definitely not die until the very end of the series, absolutely no argument there, the him and Issei dynamic is far to central to the story.

I actually agree for the most part. This does not seem like the kind of author to kill of major characters, that being said it could happen. Take something like Naruto, how long did that go before a major character died, and yet it DID happen. I really do feel that someone important for the good guys is going to die at some point. I wouldn't bet large sums of money that Raiser is going to be alive past volume 20. Saw has a good point about Azazel, especially with all of his talk about Fallen Angels coming to an end with the current lot.

There has been two false alarms so far, Issei actually DID die by most definitions of the word, his body disintegrated. His soul was prevented from vanishing into the beyond because 3 of the most powerful dragons ever directly intervened, and the past users sacrificed themselves (or their memories/ghosts/whatever).

IF anyone does die I just laid out who I believe it could be. The fact that I even include Kurako in that list is what worries me.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote