View Single Post
Old 2014-11-04, 00:31   Link #49
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I sure hope any presence of Loki and Heimdall is extremely limited. I think there is enough going on in Age of Ultron as it is. I know that Loki has been the only real Marvel villain that has stood out, but he doesn't really need to keep showing up outside of the Thor movies. Hopefully just a small cameo that shows Thor heading off to Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
The way I see it, I can imagine Ultron being such a threat that it escaped into outer-space at the end.
I can't be the only one hoping for Red Skull and Abomination to come back, am I ?

I think the Avengers are likely to stop Ultron, somehow, by the end of the movie even if by that point they're pretty much broken as a team and a new Avengers roster has to re-form from the ashes. Ultron can always come back in another Avengers movie through either a backup he secretly created or some other convoluted method. He is an AI after all .

But yeah, I think the ever-present universal threat after Age of Ultron will likely just remain Thanos just so there aren't any loose-ends or more big villains to tangle with for Infinity War. Not to mention there are still other Avengers villains that they can pull from the comics for future Avenger movies...

Loki has an Infinity Stone, the Infinity Gauntlet, and lost the Mind Stone that Thanos gave him with likely purpose of getting the Space Stone (Tesseract) with. I think it's a good bet that Loki is bound a visit by the Mad Titan so that he can collect what's due him. Whether that means Loki survives Ragnarok and appears in Infinity War to deliver the goods to Thanos, though I think it's likely Thor will as well, or it's a flashback detailing how Thanos managed to obtain them.