View Single Post
Old 2014-10-28, 21:08   Link #1073
Verrueckter
Sarcastic Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Lol at your last line.

Also, Brittney is great as Mikoto. Touma's VA is pretty good. I actually really like Accelerator's VA (obviously not as much as the Japanese counterpart though... ) And the other VA's are pretty good. I mean I basically agree with everything Hiss13 said. Having BD quality anime for cheap American anime release prices, with decent VA is way better for me, than great VA's, but not nearly as high animation quality anime.

I saw Index I and Railgun in English before I saw the rest of it with subtitles. I liked the anime before I watched it in subtitles. That should say something.
I watched both show before the dubs were available, and Accelerator's dub voice made the dubs unwatchable for me. I just couldn't get used to it. But then my view on dubs is somewhat skewed since I usually watch shows as they are airing so I am already accustomed to the sub before the dub ever comes out.

"Othinus, what’s with this hell of panties? You’re getting lazy with these new worlds now, aren’t you? Zzz…” -Kamijou Touma
Verrueckter is offline   Reply With Quote