View Single Post
Old 2014-10-28, 14:56   Link #9
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Yeah pretty much, especially with Black Panther and Captain Marvel in the roster for the movies. DC may have beat them in terms of a female-lead Superhero movie with Wonder Woman, but compared to the Cyborg announcement, Black Panther pretty much wins it for Marvel in terms of racial diversity .

That Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet pic... I'm sorry, I think I need a second to compose myself .

And that Black Panther suit :
Yeah, so much of this announcement has me excited. After Guardians I can believe that Marvel can make just about anything work out.

Glad that the fans of Black Panther and Captain Marvel will finally get to see those heroes in movie form. I'm mostly excited for Captain Marvel. Mostly since when the X-Men movies came out I was hyped to see the Rogue I remembered from the animated series, but instead they had to go with de-powered Rogue. Now we've got a main female hero who can do this awesome stuff. Hope they can pull that off nicely.

I like both the DC and Marvel heroes so I'm hyped if both can just keep these movies constantly streaming out.

Really glad they'll have some flexibility to work with for the Infinity Gauntlet films and yeah that Black Panther pic was pretty nice as well.