View Single Post
Old 2014-10-18, 06:04   Link #48
Guest2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
Shizuku is certainly a competent fighter but I don't see Honoka with a chance to beat Erika or Leo even with her Evil Eye as long as they don't drop their guards. Mainly because of their nature and combat experience. I can see Shizuku beating Leo if she is not too close to him, Trident+Phonon Maser would certainly destroy his Fortification magic, I don't see how she could beat Erika with her current feats though.
I didn't realize we were talking about them fighting with each other, but I think it would be ridiculously difficult for them to keep their guard up in such a case. I really meant to suggest I feel their talents and family backgrounds are more than sufficient to equal the power(combat and influential) of the Shibas' gang of close friends.

In Honoka's case, I don't believe they even know of her talent with evil eye(Tatsuya was certainly surprised when he saw it), and to keep up their guard against her talent they would have to fight her with their eyes closed or prepare similar equipment. Not yet sure how well they could fight with their eyes closed.
Guest2 is offline   Reply With Quote