View Single Post
Old 2014-10-17, 03:25   Link #42
Guest2

My thoughts are that while Honoka and Shizuku don't match up to some of the others in close combat skills or sheer ruthlessness, I believe their magic talent more than makes them a match in direct mid and long range combat compared to the rest of their friends. Their inherent talent also makes them more capable of being able to withstand long range attacks than most of Tatsuya's gang. But I suppose that due to lack of experience they wouldn't be the quickest to react in combat situations.

Shizuku's talent allows here to use a powerful top ranked long range sonic beam and Honoka can instantly mind blitz people from long range while her targets are out of sight. I feel this shows the 2 are quite capable at being powerful combat mages and perfectly complement Tatsuya's gang with their skills just as much as any of the others.

I feel Honoka's still quite important to the story due to her connection to Pixie. Although unless Pixie is using her offensive powers, it doesn't seem we will see much of them in a combo.
Guest2 is offline   Reply With Quote