View Single Post
Old 2014-09-27, 02:14   Link #58
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
He doesn't need to get involved. I just want a long arc. On the other hand:

If this arc is about lucid dreaming... then it could be very long... even if it is short... studies into lucid dreaming show that the passage of time can also be manipulated... so a short passage of time arc could actually take a long time... it's not really like inception... but it also is... I suppose... in the basest way possible.
Yeah I was joking. He's actually been overworked by Kamachi in both the main story and the side story. The month of September was a harsh one for Kamijou. But seriously, in regards to the Railgun side story as a whole he doesn't really need to get involved this time round.

But even if he doesn't, I just know that this dream arc will lead to Mikoto having that good dream on the night before 0930.
Who knows, Mikoto's good dream will have Kamijou appear in it.

Here's what the current timeline is as I see it:

TL;DR…
timeline
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
There's still plenty of room for Kamijou to interfere, regardless of whether or not he needs to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv
Other than that though: OH&S I thought you were noting that the chapter is basically coming out on the same day that the story is happening in the series... but I guess you may/may not have noted that?
Oh. What a coincidence. Though nothing more than that.

Another coincidence is that the Index Manga and the Railgun Manga are releasing serialized chapters about an event that occurs on the same in-universe date at the same time (ie. Next chapter in the Index Manga is the the Italy Arc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
I know he doesn't, but I want it.

If any of you guys (I doubt it) read Prisma Illya...
Spoiler for for latest chapters:

and I want it to match that lol.
I...I've read the latest chapters . Haven't got a clue what's going on or why but the art is surprisingly good.

Anyway, I think Kamijou's already done enough for the Railgun manga in the previous 3 arcs alone to emulate Emiya in Prism Illya.

Last edited by OH&S; 2014-09-27 at 02:54.
OH&S is offline   Reply With Quote