View Single Post
Old 2014-09-20, 04:27   Link #74
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQueenie13 View Post
I doubted that they'd only cover those volumes as well, but S1 covered five volumes. Even with Mamare's input, the anime is covering that same amount of material when there isn't that much to begin with; two volumes were published before the start of S2's production and a third is coming out barely a week before S2 airs.

And, as BucketHat pointed out (to me), even with Dragonhowl Mountains, that'd be only around four extra episodes. If they keep the chapter-per-episode format they've had, that's 10 episodes for the two volumes, maybe another 5 for Vol8, and then 4 for Dragonhowl. All the rest would have to be filler, unless they were adding WWB, HML, or Fortune, and all three of those are at S1 stuff.
Are you even consider that Vol. 9 most probably will come before first half ends so they'll have enough time to adapt it? And there's a bunch of examples than LN volumes came almost in the same time than they were adapted because of authors involvement cause drafts are ready way before the novel comes in print.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote