View Single Post
Old 2014-09-19, 15:28   Link #43
Pegasai

Quote:
Lina was thrown onto the ground, and Tatsuya pressed down from above. Pinned to the ground, Lina spoke in an amazed voice. Her lips, not hidden behind her mask, were curled into a smile, but it wasn't difficult to see through her bravado.

"It's textbook when dealing with an opponent you can't locate to simply bring out non-directional attacks, right?"

"That's called an indiscriminate attack."

"Feel free to think so. Unfortunately, I simply don't have the skill to cast area effect magic. Well, if it's Lina I'm sure you would've been able to defend against that anyway, so with that said please forgive me."

"If you incapacitate yourself in the process, I think it defeats the whole purpose."

"Without resorting to this, there was absolutely no catching you."

"You wanted to catch me? If you're going to declare your love, I'd have preferred a more romantic manner."

Looking downwards into those azure eyes, Tatsuya grinned. He was pinning both of Lina's hands above her head with one palm.
Quote:
Miyuki interjected with emphatic words.

"Miyuki."

"So I shall not say goodbye, Lina."

"...Miyuki, what was that — it sounded like a confession?"

Lina widened her eyes as she stared at Miyuki with a face that had grown mischievous.

"Hmm, I suppose it might be a type of confession. You are my rival, Lina."

Lines like these are why Lina is one of my favorite characters lol. There are a couple more, but don't really want to go hunting for them.

It's really funny how she jokes about things being related to love and then falls in love with Tatsuya herself. Hahahaha.

Really hope she shows up again and soon.
Pegasai is offline   Reply With Quote