View Single Post
Old 2014-09-15, 13:16   Link #99
tigerdave

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Freedom View Post
You know I'm not sure which was more amusing this episode.

1) The fact the cardinal George tried to call BS on Tatsuya using material burst, and Tatsuya giving zero fu*cks and saying as much.

2) The wtf faces when it was revealed that Tatsuya was a member of an elite military unit and could probably wipe the floor with everyone in the room minus Miyuki if he ever felt so inclined to do so.
Yeah, the wtf faces were hilarious. Even Katsuto was initially surprised. Although he must have quickly put two and two together since he and Miyuki were the only two unsurprised shortly after when Tatsuya was being called into battle. I'm glad they put that scene in because I really enjoyed it in the light novel. There's another couple scenes that are related to each other that should appear in the next episode. I know one will appear and am hoping they put in the second one because it helps explain the first scene. That and it's also a great scene on its own and deserves to be in the episode.

They've got a lot of ground to cover in this last episode. Hopefully they don't cut the best parts.