View Single Post
Old 2014-09-12, 09:24   Link #11
Hiromin
A.K.A ElpIDa

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiliamZ0 View Post
So we gonna see Egyptian next ? :3
SS always give us some foreshadowing and here I thought we gonna see Greek next
Yes I think we would get Egyptian mythology magicians this time, and I LIKE that (I thought we would see Greek too and I would've preferred if it was Greek, but Egyptian myth is also great xD )

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiliamZ0 View Post
It's interesting ... cat eh :3
If we get all the gods that appear in the Greek myths, then expect a crocodile and an eagle and a jackal and a wind god and the underworld god (the god of the dead) and a sun god and a goddes of magic (seeing her, AKA Isis, would be interesting. A goddes of magic in a story about magic xD ) and others. It would be very nice to see them in Toaru *_* ( I want to see Anubis!!! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by NT SS: "Egyptian mythology" passage
"Then again, it’s really your fault for giving your cat a name like that. Once I hear that, how am I supposed to resist using it?"
Does anyone think that Kamachi probably thought about this from the start and named Sphinx with a name related to Egyptian myths because he planned to introduce them since writing the first volumes of OT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by "NT SS: Highest god" passage
"Ptah, the highest god in Egyptian mythology"
I wanted to ask, isn't Osiris the highest god? And before him was Ra who got old so Osiris took his place?
Does anyone here has more concrete knowledge about this so he clarifies this please?