View Single Post
Old 2014-09-10, 23:42   Link #56
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
Lu Gonghu, he is rather at most, more formidable than Blanche and Nohead Dragon.
He still does not give up, and escape for the next fight even after his loss on his second fight.
Comparing to Blanche and Nohead Dragon, this organization look more dangerous.
But, Tatsuya still has not become serious yet.

So to Tatsuya, Leonhart always being with Erika while schooltime is natural to him.
While Erika brushes off as just a mere training, she is really supporting Mikihiko and Mizuki to be close together.
To think Erika is not even considering pursuing forward her own love because she does not have one yet, but pushing others into loving.

But really, what did Kirihara or Hattori was it, who mentioned that there are too many foreigners in the building.
Isn't that just too much to be suspicous about, after all Thesis Competition is about, I forgot, but I think many foreigners would be interested in it because it involves magic combined with science.
It is more than alright to be suspicous, but this bad feeling I'm having, the meaning of what he said when there are too many foreigners.
I can't help but think of the word isolation.
I"m just overthinking though.
Still doesn't change the fact he got beaten twice, by students, better yet by Mari, it says a lot when a character that barely has been seen doing anything can beat you in place of someone from Tatsuyas inner circle.

Well, she has reasons (won't mention or hint anything for obvious reasons) and besides who doesn't like to see Mikihiko and Mizuki together.

Considering how barren the world usally looks (seriously check past episodes, not a soul to be seen in the streets unless they are talking to Tatsuya or one of his friends) I also would be surprised and suspicious if people suddenly appeared.