View Single Post
Old 2014-09-10, 23:27   Link #93
SSVanDine

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
For Shizuku, again you are mistaken. You can't perfect a stage by letting her one-shot everything. That scenario will only be possible when another AOE dealer has killed all mobs before her turn in a chain combo, since you need an extra attack after the mob has died to get the overkill bonus for that mob. That's why it's impossible to get overkill on a mob or boss that you kill with Specials since Specials cannot be chained.
I'm aware. I'm using two AoE dealers (Friend Shizuku + My Shizuku), and since the majority of mobs are blue I can combo with the rest of my team and let the Shizukus be in the 4th and 5th combo spot. The first Shizuku's attack kills them, and the second Shizuku collects the overkill. On the final floor, you can overkill the two water spirits next to Mizuki and then finish her off with specials. I did read what that other person wrote about 6-1 giving 40 CP, but I thought it'd be useful to give some advice for the stage, because I didn't realize how incredibly convenient the stage was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Not true. Check carefully, higher starred cards start with a higher damage (especially the 5 and 6 starred cards because they are so limited) and it also has a higher starting level limit (5-star cards start at level limit 50; 1/2/3-star cards start at level 30 limit, and 4-star cards start at level limit 40). Which means it has a much higher maxed damage (or special properties for those specials with no damage). The other skills and damage-accompanied properties may stay the same or they may not, since the game is still new, no one can confirmed (especially with respect to skills).
Sorry, I'm confused what part of what I said that you're responding to. I was mentioning how the higher you go up on the event rankings (1-1000, 1001-2000, etc) the more 4-star Honoka's and 3-star Mari's that you receive, in addition to the 5-star Honoka and 5-star Mari.
SSVanDine is offline   Reply With Quote