View Single Post
Old 2014-09-10, 23:15   Link #92
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSVanDine View Post
Hmm. Maybe it's just wishful thinking then. It feels weird for them to give them out as rewards for higher tiers if they don't do anything useful, so that's just what I assumed. They don't seem to share any skills, magic, or the first red category (my Kanji knowledge is pretty slim).

Also, a note to anyone who has Shizuku: 6-1 is perfect for her, especially if you can get a strong Shizuku friend. All enemies except the boss are blue, so you're guaranteed to one shot all of them. Only thing to worry about is having a team with enough defense and HP to safely do it.
Not true. Check carefully, higher starred cards start with a higher damage (especially the 5 and 6 starred cards because they are so limited) and it also has a higher starting level limit (5-star cards start at level limit 50; 1/2/3-star cards start at level 30 limit, and 4-star cards start at level limit 40). Which means it has a much higher maxed damage (or special properties for those specials with no damage). The other skills and damage-accompanied properties may stay the same or they may not, since the game is still new, no one can confirmed (especially with respect to skills).

For Shizuku, again you are mistaken. You can't perfect a stage by letting her one-shot everything. That scenario will only be possible when another AOE dealer has killed all mobs before her turn in a chain combo, since you need an extra attack after the mob has died to get the overkill bonus for that mob. That's why it's impossible to get overkill on a mob or boss that you kill with Specials since Specials cannot be chained.

And it's pretty much confirmed that you get 2CP/overkill in mission 6 stages, reaping 2CPs/BP (40 CPs for 20 BPs, a much higher ROI than lower level missions).

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
I knew it, my BP bar is bugged.

It gone like this for me. Filled up at 48 Bp. Played a mission 48 Bp. Played 2rd mission, dropped to 40. Played one more 25. Then you can't play it anymore after that.

I thought it was some weird way for Bp to be reduced in this game. Apparently not so. Now i don't even know when will it be filled. Roughly 3 hours yeah?

Edit: reset app and ipad does not work =/
It's a bug actually mentioned many times. You need to set your timezone to Japan timezone, then terminate the app and restart the app. You can do that through application manager using force stop, or in the case of Galaxy Note series, hold the Home button and swipe it off screen.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote