View Single Post
Old 2014-09-10, 21:38   Link #89
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Still can't understand how the BP system here work. Anyone can explain it ?
(So i know how long it takes for them to fill up and such)

On another note, those cube gacha thingy.. It seems other than daily log in (which could subject to change) you won't get anymore than a fixed amount? 3 for CP event, a few for map clearing (one each stage), One each daily bonus. That seems about it?
BP is consumed by missions. It is listed beside each stage. It is also consumed in practice room missions and stated on the box beside each character, below the stage number. As to how long it fills up, IIRC it takes 3 full hours to fill up from zero, so your rate is higher if you have more BP. Anyway, don't take my word for it on this, Mayaka will occasionally tell you how long more you need on the home page. You can alternatively spend one stone for full BP recovery in Shop.

That cube thing is the sensory stone. I already mentioned several times how you can acquire more of those stones. I'm in my 2nd week and another round of 7-day daily login bonus has started for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSVanDine View Post
Just a hypothesis, but lower star cards of the same costume may increase the level limit on higher star cards of the same costume. That's probably why they come with the 5 stars in the event awards.

Also, does anyone know of an easy way to delete friend requests? :C I have 50 filling up my box and it's too much of a hassle to delete them all only for more to come.

EDIT: Also, thanks for the tip on 6-1! I probably should have known this earlier @_@
I don't think so. It's explicitly stated in the help pages that you get a level limit increase when you burn a card that is the same as the base card. This makes increasing level limit of rarer cards harder which makes sense. The only thing I've seen with using same cards or cards of same costume/type/properties is a random speed increase other than EXP. I have not seen any level limit increase nor skill increase.

Last edited by larethian; 2014-09-10 at 21:58.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote