View Single Post
Old 2014-09-10, 09:48   Link #78
larethian

vhince4005, sorry I don't know how to solve your problem and add to what deko4 said. Did you use the menu to link like what deko4 said?
I can try to google it when I have time but can't promise you anything.

saegusa, risingstar3110, all information is in game.
For gacha rarity index and all available 6-star and 5-star cards, you can view them in the gacha page (プレミアム tab, 詳細 button)
For event details and awards, you can view them in 任務 / イベントtab (which also show you your current available CP accumulated) / then click on the banner below. Scroll down, click on left tab (ノルマ報酬一覧) to see tiered based CP awards. After the first 1000, it loops through another set of 1000 below which is almost similar to the first set except there are no stones and contains more Mayaka cards. For the right tab (ランキング報酬一覧), you will find the ranked based awards. So even if you don't make it into the rankings, you will still get the tiered awards. But the ranked awards are so wide in range that everyone should get at least Honoka 4-star swimsuit and Mari 3-star swimsuit (up till 50000th place)

I'd expect there will be some sort of weekly event from now

------

Other stuff:
Seems like there are quite a number of lower level stages that award 1.5 CP/BP if you perfect it (max overkills, complete survival, Special finish)

I may need to do more research, but it seems like the higher level missions award 2 CPs/overkill. Which means they might potentially award higher CP/BP if you can perfect it (of course more difficult, but if your deck is strong, go for it ^_^)

For those still don't know this, if you need that extra stone(s) to get that extra premium gacha(s), the following stages will give you a stone if you complete the stage with all characters.
2-1
3-3
4-2
5-3
6-2
(I haven't gone beyond this)
The first 1000 CPs of this week also award stones at 200, 500 and 800 points in case you haven't reach there yet.

Oh yeah, I've said this before but support points have never been easier to farm when you always have your strongest character with strongest card as leader of your active deck. People seem to prefer speedy and high damage characters. AOE characters and healers/support characters seem less popular for support unless they have OP cards. I now get my 2000 support points everyday for the last 2 days with Miyuki Miko (level 38 card with level 5/7 speed)
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote