View Single Post
Old 2014-09-09, 02:56   Link #52
larethian

I guess there will be people hating me for sharing so much info to level the playing field. But I believe more people can enjoy the game if they have fun and can succeed in it and with more people playing, it will be more fun and there will be more to discuss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSVanDine View Post
That's how overkill is calculated? I've been clueless all this time @_@
Just my speculation

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
What do you means by 4 from Super/Special finish?

So you only can get CP from overkill? Yeah it gonna be too difficult as i need AOE speical kill against those crowds. My team is too weak to tank them

I thought i can get some quick cash rewarded from CP to pull that "10 for 15" one to improve the team. But i guess it's better atm just to wait for daily reward. Man, it will be suck if i can't get any 5* from it, as i pretty much will hit the wall
You get bonus CPs by finishing a stage with a Special (ie, using your gauge and flicking the character whose special you want to use). In stages with multiple waves, it only applies to the last wave. For all stages in mission 3, you get 4 bonus CPs for doing a Special finish (HIssatsu Finish). For higher level missions (as well as higher level stages in practice room), you get more bonus CPs for doing a Special finish.

To illustrate this, I've uploaded an unlisted video (sound disabled) of me farming 3-4. I forgot to swap Honoka out for Erika as I was experimenting something in the morning. But I still managed the 21 CPs It's not 100% smooth since I used a high-res app-based screen recorder on phone rather than doing a video-out and recording on PC.
Since it's unlisted, only viewable by link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmOG9...ature=youtu.be

Don't despair. 5 star and 6 star cards are definitely awesome but you don't need them to succeed in farming or clearing missions. At least not yet. I think I only have Miyuki's 5-star Miko card to date. There will be more chances if you are moderately active. There should be a new event/campaign next week
1 or 2-star cards are still good if you upgrade them (go for those with useful skills and high speeds). The good thing about them is that you have endless supply of them so you should just keep upgrading and maxing their damage without caring about skill level. Speed upgrades should happen every now and then if you are using same character cards with same (elemental) type as raw materials. I really regret using Mayaka skill cards for a Honoka 2-star cards, should have saved them for rarer cards.

New Tip: I noticed that in my ranked profile, it will show the leader of my current active deck, which made me conclude that this will be the case when I appear as a support character as well. And true enough, after swapping my leader to my strongest character+card, more people are using me for support and I'm getting more friend requests as well. This translates to more support points for the normal gachas (which I believe there is still an astronomical low chance to get super rare cards; at least I got 4 stars before)! So remember to swap your leader of active deck to your strongest character with strong and fast cards before going offline to farm support points.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote