View Single Post
Old 2014-09-08, 21:57   Link #42
WorldTerror
Junior Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Yeah I haven't gotten past 5-5 yet either (though busy farming now). Boss Erika seems to have unlimited Special (I use 'special' now since the gauge says special; was trying to keep to Fighting game terminology with Hissatsu as Super ) But then again, I suspect her unlimited Special is due to me Specialing her and building her gauge as well I'm trying to complete mission with my ideal story deck combinations (to get the survival medal; guess I'm being unrealistic now ). Guess I need to switch to Leo too (you need to have a card that says 身代わり in skill, and note that it doesn't help with AOEs) His defense is really awesome as well (taking puny damage most of the time vs mobs). Don't let your healer die and just keep chaining to keep your Special gauge up. Another thing is if you have AOE attacker, chain with her/him as last attacker, the 4x multiplier is sure to take out all mobs.

You need try to increase card speeds as well. I read a JP wiki that speculates that if you use same character's card or same type as raw materials, there's a better chance of base card getting speed or skill increase (though beware of reaching level cap before that happens, still safest to use Mayaka cards but they're rare ) Maybe you can try Azusa with her damage reduction, I got it upgraded to over 40%. Another possiblity is to keep 'reloading' support characters and find good ones, max speed 6-star Erika (the card that hyl has); she has insane gauge fill speed and insane one-off damage. Yokohama battle suit Tatsuya (his hissatsu is called Trident) is also pretty OP in damage.

Not sure whether 'restarting' helps. But for CP grinding, it's worth doing it, even if you don't get ranking award, you can still get the tiered awards each time you reach certain amount (that's the Present in your home screen and after clicking it, you get entry saying 任務評価). The awards are deterministic and loops every 1000 CPs accumulated which means the awards are unlimited (you can check it in the middle tab of mission page イベント and it also shows your current accumulated CP), you get stuff like stones, Mayaka cards, a Shizuku swimsuit card, 600 support points (not crap like gifts or trash cards). You get stuff initially at 40, 70, 100, then in 50 or so increments, by the time you reach around 500-600, you get something in 100 increments, after you hit a 1000, you loop back again, and again and again as long as you keep farming

To buy stuff from Google play, you need a google account linked to Japan's Google play store. You don't need an international cc; there's a workaround if you have VPN.

Gimme some of that luck! I have a lot of 4 star cards ;_;
Why Mari level is so low compared to the rest? It seems like you are a Shizuku fan
I finally got through it, I had to get a very specific support though. Battle Board Mari with her AoE Special and Blue element to counter Erika's red element. (Chain Multipliers are amazing.) Got through it with only losing Mizuki ; v ;

And I was wondering at whatever it was that kept sending me gifts periodically. 1000 is so far off though, I'm barely about to breach 400 myself (>_< ll)

And thank you, I'll try to work on that VPN method in a bit.

Edit: I also feel like mentioning that I did have a Pre-register code myself but I was really curious on my first play through and I used it on an account with bad rolls. Really didn't think that through. Subsequently I made a new account which is the one I'm using now >.< I figured maid Miyuki is good enough to replace the abscence of the PB one. Though I'm very sad about losing out on that AoE special.

Last edited by WorldTerror; 2014-09-08 at 22:26.
WorldTerror is offline   Reply With Quote