View Single Post
Old 2014-09-08, 21:35   Link #40
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldTerror View Post
@Larethian Hey‚ Thank you for the info‚ a lot of that stuff is really helpful to know.

I think I'll try to put Leo as my leader now because on 5-5 Erika keeps incurring a bloody massacre on my characters at the last wave. Like I can reach that point with my full party and most of their HP intact or patched up with a support healer (As I have none of my own.) But Erika systematically slaughters everyone with her super (1HKO to anyone not Leo) and she recovers way too fast‚ even unleashing 4 Supers before I can kill even kill a single enemy. And If I attempt to bring an AoE support to destroy the guys at the back so I can focus on taking down Erika alone she always destroys them first ; u ;

Team

Leader - Miyuki 5 Star Maid

Tatsuya - 3 Star ( 3-3 Mission Complete)

Mizuki - 4 Star (Normal Gacha Obtainable‚ her super grants a DEF buff. I don't know why ; w. ; )

Leo - 4 Star (Sparring Gi Vers.)

I would have Erika instead of Mizuki but I don't have any good cards for her :<

Should I restart and try for better rolls to start me off or should I go grind 3-4 for CP as mentioned above? I know I won't be able to make it into 5k Rankings though (. . ll)

And would anyone know / be willing to share and methods they know for making purchases from JP Google Play if you're american and don't have an international CC?

Thank you .'.'.

P.S. Original message got deleted so I had to rewrite this from memory. I'm sorry for any errors that may occur.
Yeah I haven't gotten past 5-5 yet either (though busy farming now). Boss Erika seems to have unlimited Special (I use 'special' now since the gauge says special; was trying to keep to Fighting game terminology with Hissatsu as Super ) But then again, I suspect her unlimited Special is due to me Specialing her and building her gauge as well I'm trying to complete mission with my ideal story deck combinations (to get the survival medal; guess I'm being unrealistic now ). Guess I need to switch to Leo too (you need to have a card that says 身代わり in skill, and note that it doesn't help with AOEs) His defense is really awesome as well (taking puny damage most of the time vs mobs). Don't let your healer die and just keep chaining to keep your Special gauge up. Another thing is if you have AOE attacker, chain with her/him as last attacker, the 4x multiplier is sure to take out all mobs.

You need try to increase card speeds as well. I read a JP wiki that speculates that if you use same character's card or same type as raw materials, there's a better chance of base card getting speed or skill increase (though beware of reaching level cap before that happens, still safest to use Mayaka cards but they're rare ) Maybe you can try Azusa with her damage reduction, I got it upgraded to over 40%. Another possiblity is to keep 'reloading' support characters and find good ones, max speed 6-star Erika (the card that hyl has); she has insane gauge fill speed and insane one-off damage. Yokohama battle suit Tatsuya (his hissatsu is called Trident) is also pretty OP in damage.

Not sure whether 'restarting' helps. But for CP grinding, it's worth doing it, even if you don't get ranking award, you can still get the tiered awards each time you reach certain amount (that's the Present in your home screen and after clicking it, you get entry saying 任務評価). The awards are deterministic and loops every 1000 CPs accumulated which means the awards are unlimited (you can check it in the middle tab of mission page イベント and it also shows your current accumulated CP), you get stuff like stones, Mayaka cards, a Shizuku swimsuit card, 600 support points (not crap like gifts or trash cards). You get stuff initially at 40, 70, 100, then in 50 or so increments, by the time you reach around 500-600, you get something in 100 increments, after you hit a 1000, you loop back again, and again and again as long as you keep farming

To buy stuff from Google play, you need a google account linked to Japan's Google play store. You don't need an international cc; there's a workaround if you have VPN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
I had a 5* Miyuki (with the miko outfit) from the preregistration event , meaning you had to register an account before the game started last week

As for your own code, various japanese people try to get their own code "advertised" in (some wiki) lost zero sites/boards or bbs'

With my current luck, i have now a 6* Erika and a 5* Mari from my 10 cards draw with 15 gems x_x
edit: made a screenshot
Gimme some of that luck! I have a lot of 4 star cards ;_;
Why Mari level is so low compared to the rest? It seems like you are a Shizuku fan

EDIT: I edited the farming part

Last edited by larethian; 2014-09-08 at 21:49.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote