View Single Post
Old 2014-09-08, 15:22   Link #35
WorldTerror
Junior Terror

@Larethian Hey‚ Thank you for the info‚ a lot of that stuff is really helpful to know.

I think I'll try to put Leo as my leader now because on 5-5 Erika keeps incurring a bloody massacre on my characters at the last wave. Like I can reach that point with my full party and most of their HP intact or patched up with a support healer (As I have none of my own.) But Erika systematically slaughters everyone with her super (1HKO to anyone not Leo) and she recovers way too fast‚ even unleashing 4 Supers before I can kill even kill a single enemy. And If I attempt to bring an AoE support to destroy the guys at the back so I can focus on taking down Erika alone she always destroys them first ; u ;

Team

Leader - Miyuki 5 Star Maid

Tatsuya - 3 Star ( 3-3 Mission Complete)

Mizuki - 4 Star (Normal Gacha Obtainable‚ her super grants a DEF buff. I don't know why ; w. ; )

Leo - 4 Star (Sparring Gi Vers.)

I would have Erika instead of Mizuki but I don't have any good cards for her :<

Should I restart and try for better rolls to start me off or should I go grind 3-4 for CP as mentioned above? I know I won't be able to make it into 5k Rankings though (. . ll)

And would anyone know / be willing to share and methods they know for making purchases from JP Google Play if you're american and don't have an international CC?

Thank you .'.'.

P.S. Original message got deleted so I had to rewrite this from memory. I'm sorry for any errors that may occur.

Last edited by WorldTerror; 2014-09-08 at 15:50.
WorldTerror is offline   Reply With Quote