View Single Post
Old 2014-09-08, 10:22   Link #8
Filia Nox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemabody View Post
I am sure that if Kirito met both at the same time , he would have chosen Sinon , as in the beginning of his relation with any of them , he was just trying to give them strength when they were weak , and Sinon in my opinion is much weaker than Episode 2 Asuna , because of her trauma , so he would have stayed with her longer as she needed more help , and therefore he would fall for her faster than what he had with Asuna , and the other problem is that Asada already have a boyfriend , and she even told him that they will "do it" after she accomplish her goal , so KazutoxAsada is just hopeless , except if they would like to cheat their original partners.
First, yes I, too, had the feeling that Kazuto would (probably) fallen faster for Shino. The chemistry between them is there right from the start and it has been stated numerous times that he likes to tease her very much. Well, I don't know much about guys....but, if a guy is not attracted to a girl, would he act this way? Maybe..maybe not...

And then, there is Asuna...certainly, she is the stronger girl, mentally. Asuna has never shown that she is the squishy, fragile-minded type who would let herself be bullied by anyone. Heck, she was the VGM of her guild in SAO and one of the top players. But then again....she never gone through the life that Shino did.

Lastly, I think, Shino and her male friend, Kyoji Shinkawa's relationship is purely platonic. At the very least, the feelings are not mutual and/or not reciprocated by Shino. She rejected him pretty clearly and I believe she only agreed to go out with him after/if she wins. They aren't a couple - just like Suguha and Recon are not.

Kazuto will never cheat on Asuna. I guess they have gone through too much together so no matter how much in common Kazuto and Shino has, they cannot start it. But that's the more reason why I love them both. and I mean Kazuto X Shino.