View Single Post
Old 2014-09-05, 16:17   Link #21
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I bet it's to match all those witty lines from Mayaka
I read through all the help pages (and there is a ton of them) and got a better understanding on how everything works. I was just messing around yesterday, and clicking through all the dialogues.
What I don't get now is why are my CPs and BPs depleted faster than they are supposed to? I just finished a 12 BP mission and down from 39 BP to 12 BP. WTH. And I commu with Tatsuya and it definitely took off more than the 8CP it said it would. I wonder whether I missed some info from the help pages or is this a bug? If this is a bug, it's a darn nasty one. Especially when people might be spending on 'gems' to instant-recover their points.
Most probably a glitch. I had the same but so far it was fixed after changing my settings to Korean.

I liked the background story for Mayaka. The Zero Family and the forbidden research must be included later in the novels. Or at least some kind of spin-off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dahm View Post
Okay but in all honesty is there a guide somewhere on how to do this?
Lurk a bit on vpngate (University of Tsukuba). You have a special page explaining how to configure a vpn in android/iPad devices. The main page has the list of countries and etc, but it is really easy.
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote