View Single Post
Old 2014-08-25, 04:47   Link #21
Echizen777

I caught up with the last translated chapter. It's very different from what I imagined in a good way and it answers to some questions while adding to the world building like the designer of Miyuki's decoration, it's good to read Miyuki's thoughts but it is used to flesh out the other characters as well . I was surprised to read that Maya and Koichi are still in contact and despite his guardian job Tatsuya can still be requested for assassination jobs, I guess it's only when the situation is extreme. But how did Mayumi find infos about Miyuki despite the Yotsuba and their protection? Is it because she is Saegusa?

Mayumi becomes even more interesting in this spinoff, I like how concerned she is about the Bloom/Weed system, her sudden acceptation of Tatsuya as a PMC member makes more sense now that I learned that the siblings were condemned since the beginning . Honoka's character is a bit different to me, I have the impression she is gay for Miyuki when I read it and she is overused at times, during the clash with Hanzou's group for example she was not supposed to react like that, it would have been better to show Shizuku's POV. The art is ok but it's mostly for the female characters, I find Miyuki prettier than in the LN illustrations, Mayumi's design is very good as well though she seems younger at times, Eimi is good too but Honoka,Shizuku and Mari are so-so.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote