View Single Post
Old 2014-08-10, 01:54   Link #33
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDoor View Post
Thanks! Should I try reading anything in Sayuri transporting a high level relic with military significance without having accompanying guards? Stupid character or stupid writers?
Could be either or both.

She kinda had a good reason not to take guards - the fact that the siblings' home houses an "important" family is secret, so security has to be discreet.

Did she really have a good reason to take the actual relic there? Not really. I mean, I suppose it provides a greater enticement for Tatsuya to have the real thing before his eyes, but that doesn't justify the risk.

But it conveniently puts it in his hands after giving him a chance to show off both his ability to see the future (how did he know not only that she'd be attacked, but that it'd happen close enough for him not to miss dinner?) and his combat ability. Did you see how they tried Cast Jamming before trying to shoot him? I'd have tried bullets first. They work on more people. Or both at the same time, if possible. Anyway, good reminder that nothing really works against him. Except a bullet to the head, which is why he was lucky, in addition to everything else.