View Single Post
Old 2014-08-10, 00:13   Link #29
rladls2121

Relaxing episode.
Just like the very first episode of Nine School Competition arc, this episode is a good cozy episode to start, in my opinion.

While Miyuki was listening to Tatsuya's explanation in the beginning of the episode, Miyuki just put herself lower just to be pet by him.
What if anyone sees that?
Many admirers look up to "Magically Pretty and Beautiful Bishojo", Shiba Miyuki is actually an brocon who always shows her shiny appearance and cute little sister offered only to his brother.

Sayuri, she is not really acting like a stepmother as I thought she was, I guess Miyuki wasn't happy with Sayuri being a new mother is because of Sayuri is all business and not family.
Not because stepmother's existence.
Miyuki would be happy if Sayuri is not chained to Yotsuba and Four Leaves Technology.
And as far as making Tatsuya quitting Magic School really ruin Miyuki's high school life.

Self-Defence-Force (SDF), it looks to me it is actually a Self-Magic-Force (SMF).
What is so Self Defence Force about this organization?
There is no way I'm call this force, Self Defence Force, ever.

Tatsuya being sarcastic at Miyuki's apron appearance.
Tatsuya, is he really not romantically in love with his sister? I begin to doubt his true feelings.
Just marry her if you do not want to upset Master Clans any further, since Miyuki is from a Master Clan.

Miyuki always have to feel good about Tatsuuya's ways of doing things is just.