View Single Post
Old 2014-08-08, 01:12   Link #36
somerand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
I consider it more likely that if Lina should end up assisting Tatsuya, it will be when Tatsuya fights AGAINST the Yotsuba.
I think the possibility of an international mission remains a high possibility. The Yotsuba apparently order Zhou to be hunted down in volume 13. The one next on the list after that would logically be one of the sages, zhous master, the black sage. I could see the Yotsuba organising an official international mission of some kind by using their military connections both within Japan with the 101st battalion and outside of Japan through Lina's boss, who they made an associate in volume 11.

A big current issue within USNA is the treatment of magicians and the public opinion that is being manipulated against them. The black sage has been responsible for causing trouble like this every where, a joint mission of some kind or a chance encounter when they have the same objective of hunter this criminal down is a possibility. (At the very least I think a GAA arc where Tatsuya and Miyuki get sent overseas and run into Stars who have the same goal or possibly a joint mission is possible)

Considering that the Yotsuba have made a relashionship with Virginia Barans in the parasite arc, who is a high ranking USNA official. They have been willing to mobilise stars in order to do their dirty work before, in the case of having Virginia ordering Lina to break into the lab controlled by the Saegusa and kill the parasite. The Yotsuba might pull a stunt like this again and have stars brought into the story in some way.
somerand is offline   Reply With Quote