View Single Post
Old 2014-08-02, 23:00   Link #93
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
...I wonder how he will pull that off, because from what they said they want it to be seen public in some form of challenge, which Tatsuya can simply refuse.

Another thing I don't get is how this even came to be, I thought his aunt /the Yotsuba Clan is one of the 10 clans too, and just stronger than the rest together...
I understood it to mean how Juumonji performed in the Finals match of Monolith Code - in other words, overshadow by singlehandedly dominating in the same game in which Tatsuya defeated a member of the Ten Master Clans.

Tatsuya is directly related to the Clans, but seems to be held in derision, like an exile or a nobody or a no-name amongst them (which causes Miyuki no small amount of irritation - one of the triggers for her to start unintentionally freezing things around her). Tatsuya does not speak of it for whatever reasons and if the Yotsuba stood up and said "Oh no you don't! Don't make an example of Tatsuya!" that could raise suspicions from the other members of the Clans, I would guess....