View Single Post
Old 2014-08-02, 16:10   Link #31
moridin84
Custom User Title

- Oh wow. That Demon Light thing is stupidly powerful. On the other hand, Masaki's ability is actually better from the perspective of war.
- I'm not sure what Masaki meant when he said "you have no business worrying about me anyway". Or is it that's him just being pissed at him because he lost?
- I thought Tatsuya was planning to get in Masaki's way when he came over, but he ended up pushing Miyuki to dance with him. I wonder exactly what he wants? Like, would he be okay with Miyuki marrying someone else?
- You know, I was half thinking that Juumonji was going to ask Tatsuya to dance with him. That was my first thought.
- Tatsuya is part of the Yotsuba clan right? Miyuki as well. So I assume he is just hiding it. Though based on his position, I don't imagine him marrying Masumi would ever been considered acceptable.

Another thing...

It's interesting how various people are making all sorts of plans about Tatsuya, when I think he actually his own plans and doesn't have a whole lot of interest in anyone elses. Somewhat rare in a main character.

Quote:
Tatsuya isn't a police officer. He has no obligation to capture criminals and put them in jail. He's a bodyguard for Miyuki, and a special forces operative. His priorities are to eliminate threats to Miyuki and to eliminate threats to the country, in that order.
He murdered all those people. If nothing else, it's against the law.