View Single Post
Old 2014-08-02, 08:47   Link #97
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceyfw View Post
character development for me pretty important for me when reading or watching. i take what back what i said about character development earlier. there were some but not a whole lot. it is not a strong focus point for mahouka.

also asking a question to a question to answer a question to make the person answer your question is pretty evasive and rude. i am not about to tell parts of my personal life to the world wide web or in this case on this forum.

and i'm not one to think to myself "Wow, I wish this character would be like this instead of this." if i'm reading or watching. i'm along for the ride and that is all. now whether i liked what i read or watched is another thing. i view character development as a way to change the pace and direction of where a story, plot, and subplots will head towards to. it's not because i don't like how the characters are written.
My life has no "main plot".
Do you think my whole precious life would be limited to one puny "main plot"?

No, i as well as most people are far more awesome than that. Our life consist of many many "main plot", which they call "sub-plot" for they are many.
You don't look at someone's biography and ask: "what's the main plot of this ... work?" do you?

As for Mahouka, the plot is still in the dark and it's the charm of it. It keeps me thinking, just like Pendragon books.
Only until recent volume (12 &13- the second year), we know all previous events connect with each others.. I think the pace is good.

If i come off as rude, please pardon me. It's just a rhetorical question. i did not intent to interrogate you or anything.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
bietchie11 is offline   Reply With Quote