View Single Post
Old 2014-07-27, 20:59   Link #89
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
There is a big retcon issue there.

In vol.12 Mikoto and Uiharu treat each other as strangers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
Railgun, itself, was already a retcon from the beginning. The scenes with Uiharu and THAT character from Volume 15 make no sense if she's close friends with Mikoto, but we can play that up to plot-induced stupidity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
Well, Uiharu is stupid already so no big deal there .
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I never noticed that until you guys just pointed it out.

Welp, here's to hoping this means that Mikoto will have memory loss in an arc pretty soon to make this canon. Or at least partial memory loss.

I find that interesting though. I wonder how Kamachi is going to try to fix that problem, lol.

Also, Kamachi did want to make Kuroko the main character of the side-story in the first place, so he was kind of forced to make Mikoto the MC, but I'm sure he can think of something that makes sense retroactively...

Also, Volume 15 definitely isn't an issue though, because if she stops communicating as much with Mikoto later for reasons or she doesn't tell Mikoto about it, then there really isn't a problem anyway... it isn't like Uiharu knows the specifics of what happened anyway...

And as far as the last comment: hmph... Uiharu is pretty smart actually, and I think she's a great character... so I'm a bit confused as to why you think otherwise?
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote