View Single Post
Old 2014-07-24, 01:51   Link #97
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post
This is my answer:

About Limit: With the reference to flight ability using magic, it's save to assume that every person has different ability to perform how many spell activation that he/she can use and also the speed of it, as performing spell activation somewhat drain stamina if not mind. Miyuki can easily use flight magic but a test subject from facility exhaust from it (CMIIW even Taurus mention they shouldn't be playing as they not as good as Miyuki)
We know magic drains stamina. We don't know what makes a spell more tiring than another.

Quote:
About nifflheim: I'm also using flight magic as reference, we all already know that flight magic is composition of three activation spell (CMIIW jump, accelerate, decelerate), and Tatsuya also explain that the user must be able to control the spell activation timing or the flight magic will fail causing accident, that's why Tatsuya creating a device for assisting those activation. Nifflheim on this context should have many spell activation that the user must handle with accuracy.
But that's an a posteriori explanation. We're told it's a difficult spell, you conclude it's because it has many spell activations. (Which isn't actually the only source of difficulty for a spell, so your reasoning is flawed.)

It's not like we can guess a spell is difficult just by hearing about its effects. Or even, for the most part, like we can decompose it into its basic elements.