View Single Post
Old 2014-07-23, 21:12   Link #136
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Once again, i don't see why we shouldn't be upset by things that we have no control over.

The fact is, there are alternatives to make the game less annoying (or like guys from "Extra Credits" said "doesn't seems like they are only trying to distort money out of players"). Cause in long term this would hurt the game and the industries more than most.

I means even you also said just playing the game for free and let others pay for it.... Maybe that's why you don' feel the need to as you content to be free player. But if you have players like me who want to pay for it, but realise this business model is going nowhere, then surely it is a case of lost customers, right?
Because the only thing it does is upsetting you? I'm not defending the game. I'm just saying this as a forum fellow who think you shouldn't waste time upsetting at something you don't have any control whatsoever, but if you feel the need to do that then by all mean.

I will spend money on the game when I feel like I get enough from it. The game is pretty different from other browser game is that it's partial skill based, like PAD, so even if you're spending a lot, it doesn't guarantee you will pass all the game's content. On the other hand, with a proper team comp, even will all the free stuff, it's still enough for the players to beat all content with moderate effort. Kancolle is different since the only thing you need to do is researching the game before hand and grind stuffs. It still has that gacha feature as LSC, where you spend a lot and doesn't guarantee anything. Similar how you accumulate love gem and spend it.

The game isn't that punishing either, compares to a bunch of console games where you pay $60 upfront that will make you rage. Instead of mindless spending love gems, you could just take your time participating in the event with the guaranteed SR reward.

Really, the only thing I could complain about the game is it doesn't have practice mode.