View Single Post
Old 2014-07-23, 02:55   Link #128
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
At least i dont whine about it on a forum, I would actually take steps to make it better
Oh, where else more appropriate to whine about an IOS game then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Is doing daily song has anything better than the normal ones?

Isn't that basically every F2P mobile game?
Also, I'd say that the profit they get from the games goes against what you're suggesting. I actually think this game is much more generous than every F2P games I have ever played on mobile. Just save up all your gems for the day that give out SR for each 11 Honor roll.
It's not a good model through.

As we all knew that Zynga championed in it , and despite all those profits, it's all short term and at the cost of terrible review on company names. They also hasn't contributed much, if any into the gaming industries.

And considering Love Live is a project on multiple media platforms. They could have had a smarter, more innovative model. I'm looking at Kancolle here and how innovative could pay off in long term. And KanColle was not even main stream, and basically built things out of thin air. Love Live meanwhile could have gone through multiple platforms: music, live shows, anime, manga due to its nature and built up fandoms from there on

You can check out the Extra Credits on TCG games model in general, fairly interesting to see it from the game designer perspective (it has 3 parts through) ^^:

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2014-07-23 at 03:30.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote