View Single Post
Old 2014-07-20, 17:49   Link #68
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
And why are you ignoring the fact that he basically explained the principle of flash casting in episode 5 while declaring that he is limited to 5 functions while doing that, instead saying something about he is able to do some incredibly complex spells using flash casting, something that was neither mentioned, nor implied in this episode? The only thing stated about flash casting in this episode was the sheer speed behind it.

I have the feeling you are not really reading my post. Or why do you accuse me of not understanding bypassing activation sequences when I have mentioned it myself in my post?
No he didn't, Flash Casting wasn't even brought up until he met with the officers fairly recently. Not to mention, he always tries to weasel his way out of being discovered by his classmates.

His restoration spell for one, can be considered god level. Or you're trying to tell me that it's a basic one step magic that is simpler than moving an egg from one counter top to another? What about Gram Devastation? and so forth.