View Single Post
Old 2014-07-12, 15:42   Link #81
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rava View Post
Correction.

Miyuki, Lina and Honoka are the only ones that are confirmed to be interested in Tatsuya THAT way, and can be quoted from the text.

Mayumi is VERY hazy because she has only shown clear evidence of sibling-zoning Tatsuya, but her other reactions to Tatsuya have kind of ranged from "Is she jealous?" to "What the heck is with that kind of reaction?"
Spoiler:
This still needs shipping glasses to make it work, but the prescription doesn't need to be strong.

Erika both likes and is scared of Tatsuya, but you'd need pretty strong shipping glasses to make the like THAT way as of V13.
Late in the game; but just wanna say; my shipping glasses are god-like;

Shipping is to believe and to believe is the way of life!

Shipping is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakaizer View Post
since i;m seeing a growing harem for tatsuya and a possible NTR, i want to know the status of the girls relationship with him ( in the LN) and who has the closet relationship apart from his brocon sis, and last who is tatsuya interested in
Miyuki is obvious too this fact...
Honoka's a fan girl so her love only weights as a fan~
Mayumi, shes you typical harem member who likes the MC but only takes a couple of screen time to show it~ If you want a specific she give the feeling like Rukia from Bleach~
Lina it would spoil but think of her like Ayase from Oreimo~
Shizuku gives the feeling like Hinata from Naruto(Not Shipuuden) I guess...
Lastly for Erika she very much the same as Misaki(Maid-sama) or C.C(Code Geass) well basically shes like the typical Heroine of a Shoujo Manga~!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Last edited by pampz21; 2014-07-12 at 15:57.
pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote