View Single Post
Old 2014-07-04, 11:56   Link #40
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
This event is a scam on newbie....

We get 1 point for every note, and 4 points for every note doing the event song (15 for ~60). It means every energy, we get 5 event points.

To get SR Nico. You need 13000 points, or 2600 energy, or 15600 minute. You have 10 days to do this event, and it only 1440 minutes a day. Assume we get some energy thank to level, then we still need 240 energies, or roughly 6-8 levels, which is quite significant.

In short i don't know how many points normal difficulty gives, but it requires 10 days continue playing without sleep for the newbie to get SR Nico. Which is impossible almost
I dunno i find the event easier to people with lower levels, since you get more level ups and with that a free LP refil of course, it really depends in what level are you right now
Each 45 LP roll on hard, gets you 48 points/novels, and a roll on event song on hard, one and a half on normal.

I've been playing the game since the western launch date, and in all events i've managed to get the SR with days before the event ends.
Also, in the end of this page you have a detailed numbers of points that you get each roll of the event song, and Hard = 16 Novels, Hard Daily = 27 Novels, Normal = 10 Novels, Easy 5 Novels.
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Gameplay

Since this is a Nico event i've already spent 2 lovecas, and i'm with 1,2k points and 2 rolls of the hard event song to go, so 1,6k points.