Thread: Future Warfare
View Single Post
Old 2014-06-30, 00:54   Link #77
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
Dysgenic is just a word that humans came up with when they realized that Darwinian fitness didn't actually mean what they thought it meant.

A human society very well might consider yellow throated type males to be dysgenic, since it encourages the existence of more physically puny members of the species. Which is a bad thing for a society, since they could very well want to use physically strong males as warriors. But that has no bearing on the fact that it's a good survival trait from a Darwinian perspective.
I suppose so. The "men of last resort" to continue to help populate earth has been pretty much that way. Though I think that women aren't all yellow, there are maybe red ones with big boobs who jostle for the attention of the orange guy, traditional blue type plain janes who does not want to compete for a mate, and the yellow lolis frail and small ones who can only wish for a mate.

Some of the red ones might get tired of being 2nd place and chose to dominate the yellow and blue males, and the latter may not be interested because she is too much of a hassle. Should the orange male be too overwhelming to control the market and enroach upon the supply of blue females, the blue male might go for the yellow females.

Everyone has a mate and is happy I suppose?

Quote:
Very often evolution has nothing to do with human sensibilities.
Assuming that all females are yellow, if the orange is capable enough to control his own territory like the blue-males, the yellow would have to breed with themselves. And the females might see the yellow males' behaviour as entertainment.

Ok wait that sounds incredibly wrong.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote