View Single Post
Old 2014-06-12, 11:40   Link #9
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Yes talking about japanese ebook, I will soon end V3 of saijaku muhai no bahamut and now after 3-4 years of self learning, it seems i can finally read and understand a light novel but I overly prefer a digital version than a material version.

I will watch bookwalker when I return home, but if what you say is true I can buy ebook from this app even though I do not live in japan? If that's the case may you allow me to create a religion with you as the main god ?

On a side note, what is direct apk installation, I searched a bit but I do not understand the concept behind it, I simply can't DL bookwalker from play store ? (android)
I checked again. Yeah I think you can find bookwalker on Play. Can't remember how I did it last time lol (though I have 2 google accounts linked to same phone and can access both local and Japanese playstore).
Except for Mahouka and Alderamin and Golden Time, I have bought every LN and manga I'm reading since early last year without any issue through paypal. The only region restricted series I bought recently was Isshuukan Friends. And it has an 日本限定 label on it. Though it can be overcome with a Japanese vpn service but that will be off-topic here so you can ask me privately if needed. In short yeah, you can buy any series without Japan-restricted label but only by using paypal. At least for now that's how Bookwalker works.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote