View Single Post
Old 2014-06-11, 17:54   Link #5
Utsuro no Hako

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
Yen press is the only publisher I can think of
Viz has their Haika Soru imprint for sci-fi novels, light and otherwise. Most notably they did All You Need Is Kill, AKA The Edge of Tomorrow, and Project Itoh's novels which are getting anime films next year.

Vertical mainly focuses on regular novels, but they did the first five volumes of the Guin Saga, and they have an Attack on Titan novel coming out soon.

Dark Horse put out two Dirty Pair novels and some of Kikuchi novels.

Digital Manga has likewise done some Kikuchi, and most recently Aria of the Scarlet Ammo.

Seven Seas has abandoned light novels, and most of what they did publish is out of print, but I think you cans till find their volumes of Kikuchi (notice a pattern here) and Strawberry Panic.

Del Rey did two volumes of Nisioisin's Zaregoto, an anthology called Faust, and, of all things, a Genshiken spin-off before they got out of the LN business.

And of course Tokyo Pop published tons of light novels, all of which are out of print and going for crazy prices on Amazon, but some of their titles are worth tracking down, most notably Welcome to the NHK and Otsuichi's Goth.

There was also a publisher I've never heard of that published the Onegai Twins novelizations. I only know they exist because I found them on The Right Stuf's clearance page for two bucks.
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote