View Single Post
Old 2014-05-31, 17:32   Link #61
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guestuser View Post
what are u talking about i mean how many people will actually work with the yotsuba which symbolize death in their name(japan is also supersitous) so they properly wont even accept the job even if they offer them
Anyone with the ambition to work for a prestigious and powerful family.

And superstition? Really? You think people are going to refuse to work for them because they've got "four" in their name? Like, say, Four Leaves Technology?

Quote:
and u have to be a magician
We don't know that.

Quote:
so that narrow it down quite a bit and he handle their financial service pretty well
My point is, it's not that hard to find a financial manager.

Quote:
and the yotsuba care for usefulness not if u hate them or not or have any underlining feeling of them so they will just use u like a pawn and discard u so that butler guy is very useful so they kept him
There's a difference between "useful" and "hard to replace". Take some random executive from some big company. They're almost all useful guys who've worked hard to get where they are... but they leave (for retirement or better jobs or whatever) and are replaced all the time. He's at that level. And I'm sure it's not hard to find some executive who's snooty about his position, either.

He's got a bit of "family retainer" in him rather than mere employee, but that's due to the peculiar circumstances of having an aristocracy around. That doesn't affect his replaceability all that much.

Quote:
plus a real yotsuba servant have alot of pride in their name
So? You really think it's hard to find people who become all snobbish about their position?

And as a side note, would it kill you to use proper capitalization, punctuation, and spelling of the word "you"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
And if Tatsuya was an idiot MC he will be criticized for being an idiot MC but strangely enough girls fall for him.
Probably, yes.

Quote:
They are equal partners,Tatsuya is still an employee of FLT even though it's owned by his familly(which was cut from the anime).Taurus creates the hardware from Tatsuya's theories and Tatsuya does the software,which was indicated in the ep.
Tatsuya's the super genius. The other guy is just good at his job. It's like Mozart and Salieri (please don't tell me about the historical reality), except instead of burning jealousy, you've got hero worship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Which makes me ask the question since when LN lead characters have to be exonerated from criticism to be capable in the first place
I'm just saying. If people don't like Tatsuya's genius, learning he's got a flunky to do the tedious legwork of R&D is going to change squat.

And please don't pretend that "capable" is anywhere close to adequate to describe Tatsuya. If nothing else, it doesn't have to be either invincible genius or good-for-nothing moron. There's a whole spectrum between the two.

For myself... I can live with it, but it'd certainly be easier to swallow if "genius" was his day job. Instead of something he does the way I post in anime forums...

Quote:
Is this something we have to go through in the next 15 episode, too?
Maybe.