View Single Post
Old 2014-05-31, 15:15   Link #15
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
The whole series establishes Tatsuya and Miyuki as amazing in the subject of magic since day 1 and i'm surprised people still care about that.

I think they should put more world building about the Ten Master Clans and the society of magicians in the plot. They're suppose to be a big picture in the plot.
So more Of the Saegusa, not a bad idea! lol, I agree with the world building but we have to remember this is a series called The Irregular at Magic High School (not that really matters lol). But this is going into later LN territory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Takuya should've said: "You sure do have a lot of opinion's for a glorified ass wiper" to that butler.

Anyway, I wonder who Miyuki's mother is. It's pretty obvious they're half-siblings considering they were born in the same year but only a couple months apart.

I hope they don't pawn off our meganekko, I'd be totally peeved if that's what's going to happen >.<
....no, they're 11 months apart.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13