View Single Post
Old 2014-05-31, 14:50   Link #7
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
Lol you really gotta hand it to them, they manage to make this show worse every time. It takes a special kind of talent.

This week we are treated to the 0,001% of the worlds population who do not adore our lord and saviour.
A weird elven butler and some of Lord Tatsuya's family. Can't say I blame the man, but of course he is shown as entirely unlikeable and awful.
But not to worry, the remaining 20 minutes are dedicated in their entirety to the worship of your holiness. We even get introduced to an entire lab of adoring servants with Miyuki pretty much drooling in a corner with a vacant expression the entire episode. It's just the best to hear everyone and their mother praise oniisama! Even a cup of tea is about oniisama. Who comes up with this?

Finally, in what has to be the most gripping cliffhanger of the season so far, a car flips over.

If nothing else, this show is definitely funny- unintentionally I'm sure, but funny.
not that I don't see what Your saying... but you'd understand better if you read the Light Novel and see where we are coming from.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13