View Single Post
Old 2014-05-23, 11:26   Link #76
nosaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
I think on her status she can only date her fiancee,which she hasn't chosen yet,see Isori and Kanon (they are dating and already engaged)
Mayumi has been on many dates with Hirofume, yet they are not engaged. so this assumption is incorrect.

as for everyone else's speculation on Maya/Tatsuya/Miyuki...I find it to be pretty difficult for Maya to just dispose of Tatsuya because
1. she can't personally beat him
2. Miyuki who is probably her best choice of successor would turn against her
3. Tatsuya does have allies that would love to see a weaker Yotsuba should this situation become known (attacking Tats is a great way to weaken your clan).

Maya's best bet is to keep attempting to manipulate them from behind the scenes...kind of like you guys make Koichi out to do.

The Saegusa and Juumonji Families are pretty close. Koichi's latest ploy may have opened up the distance again. Mayumi and Katusto Marrying would undoubtedly secure a more lasting partnership. There are no plans for it now, but they are candidates for each other and this is possible. Koichi also seems to think somewhat highly of Katsuto.

Tatsuya and Mayumi marrying...I see this possibility coming from both of them defying their families. Maybe Mayumi wants to choose her own husband instead of having him picked for her. Miyuki also strongly wants Tatsuya to be free, she's just afraid that he won't be there for her if she frees him of his duty. She has minami training to take his place and I think she will eventually free him giving him the option to have his own life and possibly marry someone like Mayumi.

Either way it goes its all speculation and you guys should have a more open mind about Mayumi's relationships until the author decides to go more in depth about them.

I even remember reading a Mayumi SS buried in a forum somewhere that had her visiting the Shiba household multiple times to see Tatsuya (at miyuki's displeasure) and left teasing her with a misunderstanding. I was really hoping to see that one pop up in the volumes but it hasn't yet.
nosaer is offline   Reply With Quote