View Single Post
Old 2014-05-23, 08:28   Link #74
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
It is also a fact that Tatsuya decides to do anything to spoil his sister rotten, despite of the odd.
Volume 4 also states that and has not been denied yet or even hinted against it.
If Miyuki is not pleased with the arrange marriage, it won't succeed.

Beside, it is not "Tatsuya married into the Saegusa", it is "Mayumi married into the Yotsuba". You are weakling, you have no right to say in this matter Saegusa!!!
I don't think spoiling his sister includes stopping a marriage as long as he is ok with it. I agree that it's not Tatsuya who will have to change his name though. I don't want an arranged marriage between these two either.

Quote:
Anyway, i will ask you a simple question, Mayumi's fanatic fans: Why do you think she deserves Tatsuya?
Do you need to be worthy of something to be in couple with someone? I explained why I like Mayumi and that pairing in an earlier post anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by real123 View Post
Isn't it strange that mayumi never had a boyfriend until now I mean with the many proposals mentioned in volume 2 you'd think she'll meet one person she can go out with
Her status. She has many marriage proposals and is popular. She must think that it's useless to date someone since she will be forced to marry another one. For Isori and Kanon it works because they are both from the 100 families, same with Mari and Naotsugu but it would be complicated for her.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote