View Single Post
Old 2014-05-21, 13:11   Link #61
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosaer View Post
@ultraviolet: can you please show me where it says koichi prefers hirofume for Mayumi? I've never read that and I've read all of the chapters except morisaki's. based on what I've seen there's nothing to say he prefers hirofume over katsuto.
I remember reading somewhere in the Ln that Koichi prefers Hirofone over Katsuto over because hes a weaker person, but I cant remember where. Ill post it when I get some more time to skim read the ln to find it. I did however find this in double seven, chp 10:

Quote:
Mayumi knew of the rumors that cast her as one of the potential marriage candidates for Katsuto. On the surface, their relationship was definitely not what people on the outside believed it to be. In fact, people more in the know about Magicians would actually find that rumor to be preposterous. In truth, the Saegusa and Juumonji Families had discussed this matter. Currently, when compared to the Juumonji Family, it was the Itsuwa Family with their 20-year old head of house that seemed more welcoming to that idea. Setting aside the Juumonji Family for the moment, the Saegusa Family had no plans to put in motion any real union between Mayumi and Katsuto, but the rumors would be correct in terms of the word “candidate”.
Hopefully posting this doesn't count as shipping. I'm not shipping here, after all.

@kusabireika: Nice avatar
Ultraviolet X is offline   Reply With Quote